Welcome to Canine to Five Detroit, offering the finest in dog services including dog daycare in all of Metro Detroit. We offer a safe and fun environment for your dog to socialize, play and burn off extra energy while you’re at work. Our facility includes 4,500 sq. ft. of cage-free, climate-controlled indoor play space as well as an additional 12,000 sq. ft. of secured, fenced-in and well-it outdoor play space. Canine to Five also features separate areas for puppies, small dogs and quiet time to ensure the safety, comfort and enjoyment of each and every one of our dogs.
The safety and comfort of every dog at Canine to Five is of utmost importance to us. That’s why our well-trained staff of dog enthusiasts adheres to strict cleaning standards, helping to provide a safe and sanitary environment. In order to provide the most socially centered indoor/outdoor play space for dogs in Metro Detroit, we provide your dog with the time and attention it deserves. We preserve a high employee to dog ratio and our trained staff of handlers are knowledgeable in canine first aid, CPR and animal behavior. So you can rest easy while at work knowing your dog is in good and caring hands.
|Half Day* (5 hrs or less)||$17.50|
|Full Day Dog Daycare||$27.00|
Are you friendly with your HR person? We would like to be too! Ask us about our discount program!
*Packages cannot be used towards a half-day of daycare.
Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: (Boarding pickup/drop off only) 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m., and 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Late Pickup Charges:
Our staff goes off duty at 7:45 p.m. and there is a $5 charge per every five minutes for any pet left after 7:30 p.m. If you find that you are going to be late picking up your dog, please give us a call.
After 7:45 p.m. we will board your dog for $15 plus a $5 feeding fee. Your dog can be picked up the following morning at 7:00 a.m.
Overnight Boarding is available for $42 a day, which includes a full day of daycare.
- Daycare will benefit your dog socially, physically, and emotionally.
- Your dog will learn social skills, with other dogs and humans.
- Your dog will be exercised, which aids weight control.
- Daycare will allow you and your dog to relax at the end of the day.
- Daycare decreases boredom that can lead to destructive behavior such as barking and chewing.
- Dogs are pack animals. Daycare gives your dog the opportunity to interact with others.
- Your dog’s special needs, such as medicine administration, will be met.
- You will gain peace of mind in knowing that your dog is being taken care of.
- Your dog’s simple manners, such as “sit, down and no bark” will be reinforced.