To ensure the safety and health of all animals and staff at Canine To Five, we require all clients to comply with the following Rules and Regulations. For a printable version of this form, click here. Please note that you will be asked to sign a copy of these rules as part of the registration process.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered (unless they are under 9 months of age).
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Owners must submit written record, prior to evaluation, that their dogs have current DHPP, Lepto, Rabies, and Bordatella vaccinations. The specific vaccines required are Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza, Parvovirus, Rabies, and Bordatella. It is your responsibility to provide on-going verification of current vaccinations.
- All dogs must be healthy. Parents will need to certify that their dogs have been free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 15 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted. If, at any time during care, a dog is noticed to have fleas or ticks, treatment will be applied and charged to the parent at the minimum rate of $20.00.
- All food brought to Canine To Five must be stored in an airtight container/bag labeled with your dog’s name.
- All dogs must pass a behavior assessment in order to attend Canine To Five. They must be nonaggressive nor food or toy protective. Any dog that has previously harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s) cannot attend Canine To Five. Remember, your pet will be spending time with other pets, and the safety and health of every dog is our main priority. Keep in mind, although it is supervised play, your dog might still acquire an occasional nip or scratch.
- Dogs and puppies of all ages are allowed at Canine To Five, as long as the dog/puppy meets Canine To Five’s criteria. Puppies may begin daycare before they receive their Rabies vaccine and before they are spayed/neutered.
- All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date, and approved enrollment form on file. If your dog has been out of day care for six months or more, re-assessment is required and fees will be applied. ALL FORMS MUST BE SIGNED BY PARENT BEFORE ENROLLMENT.
- Fees are due and payable at the end of each day. Cash or MasterCard/Visa are accepted. Discounted packages are provided only if they are paid in advance. Pre-paid packages are nonrefundable. Our program is flexible enough to accommodate reasonable special needs requests.